August 12, 2011

free association

Packing. Tomorrow: Padis, 3 days, 2 nights. My winamp is playing The Rolling Stones and I'm sitting here, trying to answer something I don't even want to hear...and my mother keeps talking and I have no idea what is she talking about. I'm half sleeping. I'm not finished with packing. I guess the key to it would be finding a backpack and I need the will to stand up and move my legs. It's so hard to be lazy when everybody wants me to do something. Yeah, life sucks hard :))
It's frustrating to see dead bodies of moths on my wall, they could almost create a special milky way in my own galaxy, then with the help of a towel, I could hitchhike between planets(association: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) so, if someday I got tired of planet Earth, i leave this all behind me. So long and thanks for all the fish. But not those human faced fishes from the Monty Python's Meaning of life, which is, I mean the meaning, is 42(but that's Douglas Adams again).
Hrr, something's flying around my head! Not the thoughts, but some nasty little creatures with wings. They're really small. Just like some people's brains...
Okay, I have to stop the free association thing here...
Instead, I upload three nonsense photos I've made today. Well, the one with the coffee is more like tasty than nonsense;)
So, those who read this, have a nice weekend and Monday! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment