August 9, 2011

flashback

        Okay, so I'm gonna write this post in English. If you don't know why, then I'll tell you. Last week I was in Irish camp at Les and it was all frigging good. Too bad it's over now. I have met interesting and lovely people and truth be told, there were a few idiots too, but most of the campers were absobloominlutely okay. It's a real heartache to be at home now but the tons of photos are a good help to bring back memories.
       The first thing about the Irish was that they are so pale and they got sunburned in a couple of hours, hah! (Oh well, I'm red as a lobster as well, so I may shut up.:) Then, they like good music, have funny accent and most of them have blue eyes. I mean...5 person of 6 has had, so it's not the whole population I am talking about. Do apologize me. I'm a bit out of me head and I don't really want to be here in the concrete jungle even if "we got fun and games" like Axl Rose sang it once.
        I was wanting to write more of them but everything's too fresh yet and I'm too tired to think and organize the chaos of thoughts so I'm going to end my blogpost here and wish you all to have a nice day! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment